Creating New Capabilities for Environmental Laboratories
with Novel GCMS Approaches
Thursday, November 17, 2011
USA 11:00 a.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. CST / 8:00 a.m. PST / 16:00 GMT
Who should attend?
• Bench Chemists
• Laboratory Managers/Directors/Supervisors
• Laboratory Technicians/Operators
• Government Regulators
Method and Application Development Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Mitch Jacoby, Ph.D.
A laboratory performing environmental analyses faces many challenges. These include dealing with sample preparation, analyses using GC-MS and reporting that data efficiently. The webinar reviews technologies that are available to increase productivity and efficiency of the environmental laboratory.
This presentation will show how the autosampler can be an integral part of the sample prep and analysis of samples. There are several GC-MS technologies to choose from. Our speaker will discuss the GC-MS technologies and demonstrate capabilities that can be applied in the laboratory. They give the lab the ability to expand capabilities, save time and money.
Participants Will Learn:
• How to improve GC-MS productivity utilizing Fast Scanning, Alternating SIM and new source technology
• How Ion Trap technology improves selectivity
• How to improve laboratory efficiency with robotic sample handling techniques
Register FREE at http://tinyurl.com/3c25drh