Rethinking Raman— Revolutionize Your Approach to Chemical Analysis
Tuesday, June 26th, 2012
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT / 15:00 GMT
Who should attend?
• First time users of Raman spectroscopy
• Experienced users of Raman and other analytical techniques
• Industrial customers looking to expand their analysis toolkit
Dr Ryan Kershner, Ph.D.
Product Manager, Raman Spectroscopy,
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Mitch Jacoby, Ph.D.
Advances in Raman spectroscopy have led to unprecedented performance for an exhaustive list of application areas. This advanced molecular spectroscopy technique provides a powerful, nondestructive approach to chemical and materials analysis. Raman has become the tool of choice for cutting-edge research from graphene and carbon nanotechnology to nanoscale medicine/pharmaceuticals, process control, semiconductors, and solar cells among many other fields.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we’re Rethinking Raman — a tool once reserved for research labs focused solely on developing new spectroscopic techniques. This live webinar will demonstrate how modern Raman instruments can reveal rich molecular, structural, and chemical information about a broad range of sample types. By presenting a detailed technical overview and highlighting latest generation features, we’ll provide you with the expertise you need to make an informed decision about using Raman for your application.
What Attendees Will Learn:
• Broad overview of Raman spectroscopy and the detailed information it provides for a wide range of application areas
• Selecting the right instrument for getting immediate and actionable information about your sample
• How to harness the power of Raman spectroscopy to solve your chemical and materials analysis problem
Register FREE at http://tinyurl.com/87o465x