AFM Meets Raman Spectroscopy
November 3rd, 2011
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT / 16:00 GMT
Who should attend?
Nano Surfaces Division
Jyllian N. Kemsley
The Webinar will start with a brief introduction into Raman spectroscopy and Atomic Force Microscopy. Examples of instrumentation for combining both techniques will be given and highlighted using application examples. The webinar will conclude with an introduction to Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS). User of both techniques would benefit from attending to learn about the benefits for combining Raman and AFM.
Participants Will Learn:
• Chemical Identification at nanometer size scales
• Advanced techniques in Scanning Probe Microscopy
• Advanced techniques in Optical Spectroscopy
• Applications in polymer development and engineering
• Applications in nanomaterial development and engineering