A New Automated Powder and Viscous Dosing System
for Pharmaceutical and Chemical Development
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
USA 11:00 a.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. CST / 8:00 a.m. PST / 16:00 GMT
Who should attend?
• Researchers / R&D Managers
• Group Leaders
• Laboratory Managers / Directors / Supervisors
• Researchers in laboratories where powderand viscous liquid dispensing is a bottleneck
Linda Wang Ph.D.
Weighing and dispensing of solids is one of the most tedious and time- consuming tasks faced by laboratory scientists. Freeslate's CM Proté́gé Powder Dispense System is an automated powder dosing system designed to enable precise, traceable, and accurate weighing of microgram to gram quantities of an unprecedented range of materials from active pharmaceutical ingredients to biomass to catalysts. The easy-to-use system is so flexible, it can handle viscous (> 1000 cP) and non-viscous liquids. Liquids can be accurately dispensed in volumes as low as 10 μL or large as 10 mL to extend the system capabilities to sample and standard solution preparation. The system's simple interface minimizes start-up time and allows fast access for staff without automation experiences.
What Participants Will Learn:
• The power of automated powder dosing in reducing bottlenecks in your lab, freeing up staff, and lowering costs
• Features and benefits of CM Proté́gé Powder Dispense System
• Examples and applications of automated powder and viscous liquid dosing