Tips & Tricks for HPLC/UHPLC Method Development
with Core-Shell Technology
Getting Ultimate Performance, Productivity, & Cost Savings from Your LC System
Thursday, November 29, 2012
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT / 16:00 GMT
Who should attend?
• Lab Directors
• Analytical and Preparative Chromatographers
• LC Technology Enthusiasts
Jeff Layne, Ph.D.
HPLC and UHPLC Product Manager
Ann M. Thayer, Ph.D.
This webinar will begin with the theoretical and practical concepts that guide HPLC/UHPLC method development and then present a brief overview of the benefits of Core-Shell Technology for UHPLC, HPLC, and PREP LC methods. Thereafter, it will provide practical advice to chromatographers who are interested in developing new methods with core-shell columns or converting existing fully porous methods over to core-shell technology.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Review the fundamental factors that must be considered for thorough, logical LC method development
• Column selection including media type (silica, hybrid, core-shell) and stationary phase (C18 vs. phenyl, etc.)
• How to implement core-shell technology into new and existing methods to achieve significant performance, productivity, and cost benefits