Smarter FT-IR Spectroscopy for General Analytical Services
Thursday, July 19, 2012
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT / 15:00 GMT
Who should attend?
People working in the following industries:
• Art conservation
• Analytical services/contract labs/academics
Michael Bradley, Ph.D.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Product Manager for FT-IR
Jyllian Kemsley Ph.D.
FT-IR spectroscopy is relied upon in analytical support and research laboratories for identification of a variety of unknown materials or characterization analysis.
There are many difficult questions you are probably being challenged with in your lab such as the following:
• Why didn't this material pass our quality standards?
• What is the source of the contamination?
• What is the best formulation for this new product?
During this webinar, we will show you how you can combine multiple sampling and spectroscopic techniques in a single, easy to use and compact platform. We will also show you how you can solve your challenges faster and more efficiently, with the trust and confidence you need on your most critical analysis tools.
What Participants Will Learn:
• Material identification
• Material differences
• Complaints and product failures
• Deformulation and Additives