UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography (UPC2)
A New Category of Separations Science
Thursday, December 6, 2012
USA 10:00 a.m. EST / 9:00 a.m. CST / 7:00 a.m. PST / 16:00 GMT
Who should attend?
• SFC practitioners
• LC and GC practitioners
• Researchers/ R&D Mangagers
• Laboratory Technicians / Operators
• Laboratory Managers / Directors / Supervisors
Baiba Cabovska, Ph.D.
Senior Applications Scientist
Chemical Materials Business Operations
In this webinar we will discuss how analytical laboratories can benefit from UltraPerformance Convergence Chromatography™ (UPC2) - a new category of separation science that provides an exponential increase in performance and selectivity to the chromatographic laboratory.
UPC2 enables faster, higher efficiency separations, lower solvent consumption, streamlined sample preparation, and reduced cost per sample analysis. Several applications specific to chemical materials market will be presented.
Participants Will Learn:
• Historical overview of analytical technologies and disruptive innovations in GC, LC, and SFC
• Discover the ease-of-use and time-savings of UPC2 separations
• Example separations, e.g. of polymer additives and OLED's