Leveraging Software Technology to Drive Green "Safer" Chemistry
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
USA: 11:00 a.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. CST / 8:00 a.m. PST 16:00 GMT
Who should attend?
• Formulators and R&D scientists
• Product Stewardship personnel
• Marketing personnel
Learn how industry leaders are leveraging software technology to advance Greener "Safer" Chemistry, and promote the use of safer alternatives in a cost effective fashion across the supply chain. This webinar will focus on the drivers for Green Chemistry and how firms can use new software tools, such as GreenWERCS, to reduce the costs of chemical alternatives assessment, increase transparency and have a scientifically defensible approach to chemical selection that prevents green-washing. During the presentation, specific case studies will be shared from a variety of industry sectors.
Participants Will Learn:
• How software can help shape design decisions, avoiding chemicals of concern, and promoting safer alternatives
• How a diverse sampling of industry leading companies are benefiting from software to drive greener, and safer chemistry
• How to avoid reactive chemical substitutions, by avoiding chemicals of concern