Issue Date: September 4, 2006
The American Society of Plant Biologists and the Canadian Society of Plant Physiologists held a joint annual conference on Aug. 5-9 in Boston. Here is a sampling of presentations made at that meeting.
- Peering into arsenic-resisting plants
- Paclitaxels via transplantation
- Keeping dry protects moss from radiation
- Chemicals shed light on vacuolar trafficking
- Plant glycans are 'humanized'
Peering into arsenic-resisting plants
The ladder fern Pteris vittata has a remarkable . . .
To view the rest of this content, please log in with your ACS ID.
- Chemical & Engineering News
- ISSN 0009-2347
- Copyright © American Chemical Society