Web Date: December 11, 2012
Improving Chemistry Graduate Education
Education: ACS commission calls for major changes in programs, funding nationwide
Report Conclusions At A Glance
• Current education opportunities for graduate students do not provide sufficient preparation for their careers after graduate school.
• The system for financial support of graduate students is no longer optimal for U.S. needs.
• Academic chemical laboratories must adopt best safety practices.
• Departments should give thoughtful attention . . .
To view the rest of this content, please log in with your ACS ID.
- Chemical & Engineering News
- ISSN 0009-2347
- Copyright © American Chemical Society