Are "Data Safaris" costing your Lab?
Discover How to Easily Find and Use Past Experiment Data
Thursday, June 20, 2013
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT, 10:00 a.m. CDT, 8:00 a.m. PDT, 16:00 BST
Did You Know?
Up to 40% of All R&D Experiments are Repeated, Wasting Time & Money.
Research & Development organizations are challenged today with delivering more consistent product innovation, while simultaneously becoming faster and more efficient — the ongoing quest to "do more, with less". However many of the legacy R&D lab systems in place today are outdated, and fail in supporting the needs of scientists and their companies. Traditional laboratory information management systems (LIMS) and laboratory execution systems (LES) fail to support the need to leverage scientific data to inform business decisions; they are failing to increase the efficiency of experimentation in R&D; and they are failing to improve the pace and consistency of innovation delivered by R&D. Finally, there is a new approach to lab informatics: the Accelrys Experiment Knowledge Base.
Join us to discover how to gain control and insight of your scientific resources and transform your legacy data into knowledge.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Why legacy laboratory information systems fail in supporting needs of scientists and their companies
• 5 key capabilities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of R&D through experimentation
• Finding & analyzing data from past experiments as a source of learning & knowledge
• Gaining control and insight over scientific resources
• Integrating heterogeneous systems to improve R&D efficiency
• You'll also discover how Accelrys EKB can simplify the tracking of samples, procedures, and resources in the R&D lab environment to transform experimental data into valuable knowledge, improve collaboration between scientific professionals, and improve the efficiency of laboratory operations.