How Tandem MS Solves Analytical Problems and Improves Data Quality in a Commercial Metals Laboratory
May 3, 2018
First Session: USA 9:00am EDT, 6:00am PDT, 14:00 BST
Repeat Session: USA 11:00am EDT, 8:00am PDT, 16:00 BST
In this webinar, the Technical Director of Brooks Applied Labs will explain why a commercial laboratory specializing in trace metal and speciation analysis relies on Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS (ICP-QQQ).
We will present case studies from environmental and pharmaceutical applications to illustrate how ICP-QQQ with MS/MS methodology enables us to deliver high quality data for our clients' most challenging analytical problems.
Brought to you by:
- How Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS meets the most difficult analytical challenges in a commercial laboratory specializing in trace metals and speciation analysi
- How MS/MS operation with unit mass resolution solves clients' problems that can't be addressed using conventional single quad or bandpass ICP-MS
- How unique MS/MS method development tools can be used to identify interferences and validate methods
- ICP-MS analysts
- Commercial Laboratory Managers/ Directors / QA/QC officers
- Laboratory Technicians / Operators / Supervisors
- Researchers/ R&D Managers
Hakan Gürleyük, Ph.D.,
Brooks Applied Labs