Key Benefits of Implementing State of the Art Refractometry
May 11, 2016
11:00am EDT, 8:00am PDT, 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST
This webinar will show the benefits of state of the art automated refractometers in a variety of lab applications through improved accuracy and ease of use over Abbe-style refractometers. Their ability to replace titration as a method for fast and repeatable concentration determination will improve lab efficiency.
Refractometry is an important tool in a chemist's quality toolkit. Since refractive index is an inherent property in every raw material and finished product, refractometry can be used to easily assess correct purities or concentrations of those materials.
Multiple applications within a wide variety of industries including chemical, food and pharmaceutical will be presented.
Brought to you by:
• How refractometers are used in product quality control of binary and ternary solutions
• How to handle corrosive chemicals when measuring refractive index
• Advantages of upgrading to a state of the art refractomter
• Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisors
• Laboratory Technicians / Operators
• Researchers/ R&D Managers
Refractometers and Polarimeters