Viscosity and Beyond: Basics of Applied Rheology
September 20, 2016
8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
Viscosity is a great way to characterize fluids, but did you know that most fluids exhibit a shear and temperature dependent viscosity behavior? Additionally, viscosity just characterizes the flow properties of fluids. So if a sample does not flow, viscosity is not an appropriate way to measure it.
This webinar will help you identify if viscosity is the right parameter for your samples or if rheometry is a better characterization technique. Whether your samples flow or not, rheology is right for you.
The best test methods to obtain the information you need about your samples will be covered as will the key considerations for making those measurements easily and accurately.
Brought to you by:
• Current methods of viscosity measurement and their weakness
• Advantages of a flow curve as opposed to a single point viscosity measurement
• Possibilities of modern rheometers
• MS practitioners
• Researchers/ R&D Mangagers
• Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisors
• Laboratory Technicians / Operators
International Product Manager,
Anton Paar Germany GmbH
Anton Paar USA