_____ Brought to you by Dotmatics_____
Data intelligence for chemicals and materials R&D
April 29, 2020
8:00 a.m. PDT, 11:00 a.m. EDT, 16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST
Digitalization in chemicals R&D has promise to greatly accelerate innovation rates. In particular, data analytics and data-driven approaches to supplement traditional lab experimentation are attracting lots of interest. A major obstacle to this vision is the general lack of availability of data in a curated and contextualized form. This is despite many organizations investing in technologies to digitalize experimental data capture and move traditional paper-based lab notebooks to their digital counterparts.
Data intelligence fills the gap between R&D IT infrastructure designed for data capture and scientists’ need to extract these data in a meaningful way. This webinar covers an approach that combines data federation, contextualization and out-of-the-box scientific domain models to solve various complex data extraction use cases.
Brought to you by:
- How accelerating new product development critically depends on a data-centric R&D IT infrastructure
- The impact of a unified data-driven platform on collaboration and communication across R&D
- How harmonized R&D data simplify customer-centric R&D projects
- Heads of R&D defining R&D digitalization strategies
- IT leaders driving R&D digitalization initiatives
- Lead scientists involved in data analytics efforts or are heavily leveraging data for project planning and decision support
Associate VP of Chemicals & Materials Marketing,