_____ Brought to you by Metrohm USA_____
Impact of Human Error in Karl Fischer Titration
January 30, 2020
10:00 a.m. PST, 1:00 p.m. EST, 18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET
Karl Fischer (KF) titration is the primary technique for moisture analysis in many industries. Although the technique is well defined, sample preparation and injection are greatly impacted by human error. Even with robust SOPs, slight differences in sample handling by analysts can deliver troubling inconsistencies in results.
Attend this webinar to hear Doug Clark share tips on how you can reduce the impact of human error and improve the accuracy and repeatability of your Karl Fischer results. Doug is the National Technical Specialist for HYDRANAL, an expert with over 30 years of experience in Karl Fischer titration. Our webinar session will conclude with a live question and answer forum moderated by Kerri-Ann Blake, Product Specialist for Titration at Metrohm. This session will answer your questions and present the latest technologies to improve the accuracy of your KF results.
Brought to you by:
- Learn sample handling techniques to improve Karl Fischer titration results
- Receive tips for improving KF titration accuracy with proper reagent selection
- Understand how 3rd party devices can be added to titration systems to improve workflow and remove human error
- Analysts performing Karl Fischer titration interested in identifying how human error might be skewing their results
- Lab managers looking to increase accuracy by learning simple tips they can share with their lab staff
- Anyone wanting to learn how auxiliary devices such as an oven can be integrated into Karl Fischer titration systems to increase accuracy and repeatability
Dr. Kerri-Ann Blake
National Technical Specialist,
C&EN Media Group