_____ Brought to you by Metrohm _____
Combining Electrochemistry and Spectroscopy Produces Powerful Results
June 26, 2019
USA 1:00 p.m. EDT,
10:00 a.m. PDT,
Spectroelectrochemistry (SEC) is a powerful electrochemical research tool that allows you to simultaneously change electrochemical reaction conditions and monitor these changes with spectroscopy. This hyphenated technique is especially useful to those in the disciplines of materials science, biotechnology, pharma, corrosion, energy and fundamental research exploring interfacial reactions and redox processes.
Recent developments in instrumentation have made SEC more accessible. Integrated systems combine the best features of electrochemistry with UV-VIS, Near IR or Raman spectroscopy while reducing the need for comprehensive expertise of each technique.
During this interactive webinar, Dr. David Ibañez, Spectroelectrochemistry Product Specialist at Metrohm DropSens will introduce the electrochemical and spectroscopic measurements possible with SEC. Dr. Kia Williams, Electrochemistry Product Manager at Metrohm USA, will discuss application case studies of the technique and a question and answer session will help you personalize this information to improve your lab's capability.
Brought to you by:
- Learn about different measurement techniques combining spectroscopy and electrochemistry
- Learn how time-resolved spectroscopy combined with electrochemistry enhances your research
- Learn which applications can benefit from spectroelectrochemistry
- R&D scientists, Electrochemists, Spectroscopists and analytical chemists from Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical, Catalysis Research, Corrosion, Materials Science, Nanomaterials research
- Research Groups involved in fundamental spectroscopic & electrochemical research
- Users wanting to know how to do time-resolved spectroscopy techniques in combination with various electrochemical techniques
David Ibañez, Ph.D.,
Spectroelectrochemistry Product Specialist,
Metrohm Dropsens, Spain
Kia Williams, Ph.D.,
Electrochemistry Product Manager,
Contributing Senior Editor,
C&EN Media Group