Stay Confident in Your Karl Fischer Measurements – Accurate, Fast & Reliable Moisture Analysis
July 28, 2016
8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
Is your Karl Fischer titration taking too long? Does poor reproducibility slow down KF method validation? Have you optimized sample preparation to ensure total moisture is titrated?
While moisture measurement is straightforward, getting an accurate result quickly and reliably can be a challenge. This webinar will help you be confident that your results are right through proper method optimization and sample preparation.
Chemists and lab managers from every industry are invited to hear Doug Clark, Hydranal National Technical Specialist at Honeywell, share insights from over two decades of experience developing KF reagents and methods. Doug will explain how the right KF techniques, parameters and reagents eliminate side reactions and decrease KF titration times to ensure accurate results.
Brought to you by:
• Understand the importance of choosing the right KF technique and reagents
• Learn how to optimize KF titration for different sample types
• Consider the significance of proper sample preparation and selecting the right procedure
• R&D, QA/QC, lab managers, analytical chemists and operators from refining, chemicals, polymer, food & beverage, oil and lubricants, pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals
• Those who are currently using KF titration and would like to enhance their accuracy and reliability
• Those who are currently using other techniques for moisture analysis and are looking to implement KF titration
Hydranal National Technical Specialist,
Titration, Metrohm USA