_____ Brought to you by Metrohm USA_____
Monitoring Wastewater More Effectively with Colorimetric Online Analysis
December 12, 2019
10:00 a.m. PST, 1:00 p.m. EST, 18:00 GMT, 19:00 CET
Monitoring and treating effluent water protects our waterways from the discharge of pollutants such as organic matter, metals, nutrients and pathogens. Many labs use conventional manual titrations to determine low concentrations of metal ions, which is time-consuming and error-prone. A much more efficient and accurate alternative to manual titration is online colorimetric analysis. This technique is ideal because of its high accuracy and selectivity.
Join this webinar to hear Kraig Kmiotek, Product Specialist Process Analytics at Metrohm USA, discuss how online analyzers remove subjectivity and human error while providing reliable and consistent results. Using real-world applications, Kraig will show you how to improve metal ion analysis with online colorimetric techniques. Bring your questions to the event and have them answered during the live Q&A session at the end.
Brought to you by:
- Understand the current challenges with using manual titrations or offline measurements for wastewater monitoring
- Review the different analytical techniques that can be used to better analyze for metals in wastewater
- Learn how online analysis can be customized to perform analyses specific to your effluent water
- Process engineers responsible for effluent discharge
- Those involved in process improvements to wastewater treatment
- Anyone interested in implementing online analysis for water quality monitoring
Product Specialist for Process Analytics