Thermogravimetry – A Powerful Tool for the Determination of Thermal Stability and Composition of Polymers
June 1, 2017
8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
Thermogravimetry or thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) is one of the most common thermal analysis techniques for polymer testing. This is a clear sign of the method's strength for characterizing materials. This webinar covers a broad spectrum, from TGA basics, via various application examples and new software features, to the prediction of a material´s behavior based on thermokinetic evaluation. Thus, both beginners and advanced thermal analysts will find many ideas for their own work.
AutoEvaluation and Identify are the first software modules in the thermogravimetric world which support users in evaluation, interpretation and classification of their polymer curves. This saves time and makes TGA work easier and more reliable. Get an impression about these powerful software solutions and see how they can help you.
Brought to you by:
• Benefits of thermogravimetry
• Applications (also corresponding to standards)
• Modern software solutions which bring TGA analysis to a new level of efficient data handling
• Advanced evaluation of TGA data by thermokinetics
• Researchers/ R&D Mangagers
• Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisors
• Laboratory Technicians / Operators
• Scientists who want to get an overview over the potential of TGA in the polymer field
Dr. Gabriele Kaiser,
Head of Scientific & Technical Communications,