USA 11:00am EST, 8:00 am PST, 16:00 GMT
Inorganic Product Specialist
Particle Analysis by ICP-MS, also known as Single Particle ICP-MS, is a new operating mode in the world of ICP-MS that allows the detection, sizing and counting of particles in various matrices. This new innovation will make a significant advancement in nano research.
This webinar will briefly introduce the concept of Single Particle ICP-MS operation, highlighting the various particle characteristics that can be obtained from a single analysis , including particle composition, size and size distribution, focusing on the following applications:
- Analysis of nanoparticles in consumer products, such as: Analysis of TiO2 Nanoparticles in Sunscreens; Analysis of Ag Nanoparticles in Dietary Supplements.
- Analysis of nanoparticles as trace contaminants in various Semiconductor solvents, such as: Analysis of Fe Nanoparticles in TMAH, Cyclohexanone; Analysis of Silica in pure acids.
- Investigating the efficiency of water facilities in handling nanoparticles as a potential emerging contaminant, such as: Analysis of Silver Nanoparticles in Wastewaters effluents; Analysis of various Nanoparticles during Drinking Water Treatment.
- Brief overview of Single Particle operating mode
- Analysis of Nanoparticles in various consumer products with focus on sample preparation
- Analysis of trace contaminant in various semiconductor solvents
- Insights to the use of Single Particle ICP-MS in tracking the fate of Nanoparticles in various water treatment steps