Ensuring Product Quality Utilizing Thermal and Spectroscopic Techniques for the Characterization of Polymers
October 18, 2016
8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
The polymer market consists of a huge diversity of industrial manufacturers who run many different processes and face the same overall challenge - to achieve high product quality and reduce costs in order to stay one step ahead of the competition.
Effective analysis by thermal and spectroscopic techniques can help you save money, ensure effective quality control and streamline your processes for outstanding operational efficiency. Additionally, they can implement cost effective solutions by reverse engineering and even ensure your products meet national standard requirements.
Brought to you by:
• Techniques for routine QA/QC of polymers
• Problem solving in the manufacturing process
• Reverse engineering of polymer products
• Obtaining more information from samples by hyphenating analytical techniques
• Polymer scientists
• Laboratory managers
• Polymer recyclers
• QA/QC and Analytical scientists in the polymer industry
Materials Characterization Scientist,