Sample Preparation Made Simple: How to determine the best sample preparation technique for your unique samples
Thursday, April 18, 2013
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT / 16:00 BST
Who should attend?
• Lab Directors
• Analytical and Preparative Chromatographers
• LC Technology Enthusiasts
Jyllian Kemsley, Ph.D.
Sample preparation is perhaps the most challenging step in chromatographic analysis. With so many different sample preparation techniques available, choosing the best technique can be a daunting task which must be carefully analyzed because the way in which a sample is prepared can affect downstream instrumental analysis.
This webinar will focus on various sample preparation techniques including Solid Phase Extraction (SPE), Protein Precipitation, Phospholipid Removal, and QuEChERS and how to choose the most effective sample preparation technique to meet your goals.
Participants Will Learn:
• How to determine the best sample preparation approach for your samples
• Tips and tricks for method development
• How to boost chromatographic results and column lifetime through sample preparation