_____ Brought to you by Syft Technologies _____
Rapid Volatile Impurity Analysis in Pharmaceutical Products Using SIFT-MS
March 26, 2020
8:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 p.m. EST / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET - Duration: 60 Minutes
Volatile compounds occur frequently as impurities in pharmaceutical products and are often of concern due their toxicity. SIFT-MS is a new tool for real-time, selective and economical trace gas and headspace analysis of volatile compounds, including chromatographically challenging ones such as formaldehyde, formic acid, and ammonia.
Direct, broad-spectrum analysis using SIFT-MS provides new opportunities across multiple pharmaceutical applications, including:
• Simple formaldehyde analysis
• Residual solvent analysis
• Packaging screening, including residual monomer analysis.
Join us for this webinar to learn more about how SIFT-MS works and how it speeds and simplifies common volatile analyses for the pharma industry.
Brought to you by:
- The fundamentals of the selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) technique, including its ability to selectively and comprehensively analyze samples in one, simple procedure.
- How SIFT-MS can greatly increase sample throughput for residual monomer and residual solvent analysis.
- Understand - from a formaldehyde case study - how SIFT-MS can eliminate sample preparation through direct analysis.
- Analytical chemists
- Polymer chemists
- Packaging technologists
- Researchers / R&D Managers
- Laboratory Managers / Directors / Supervisors
- QA/QC managers and scientists
Vaughan Langford, PhD
Syft Technologies, New Zealand
Mark Perkins, PhD
Senior Applications Chemist,
Anatune Limited, United Kingdom
C&EN Media Group