Introducing A New Rapid Trace Gas and Headspace Analysis Technology: SIFT-MS
December 7, 2016
8:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 a.m. EST / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET
SIFT-MS is a revolutionary advance in trace gas and headspace analysis. SIFT-MS analysis is real-time, comprehensive, selective, and economical. Ingenious application of direct, ultra-soft chemical ionization coupled with mass spectrometric detection makes continuous monitoring simple for both routine and chromatographically challenging compounds (e.g. ammonia, formaldehyde, hydrogen chloride, and hydrogen sulfide).
Direct, broad-spectrum analysis using SIFT-MS provides new opportunities across an extremely wide range of applications. In this webinar, example applications will include formaldehyde analysis to trace levels in air and headspace, real-time ambient air monitoring for VOCs and odorous compounds, and very high-throughput screening of polymers and packaging.
Brought to you by:
• The fundamentals of the selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) analytical technique.
• How SIFT-MS delivers immediate analytical results to ppt concentrations with very high selectivity through application of multiple rapidly switchable positive and negative reagent ions coupled with mass spectrometric detection.
• How SIFT-MS compares with traditional gas analysis methods, including GC-MS and HPLC.
• Analytical chemists and process engineers in the environmental, food, petrochemical, and polymer industries
• Researchers / R&D Managers
• Laboratory Managers / Directors / Supervisors
• Laboratory Technicians / Operators
• QA/QC managers and scientists
Dr. Mark Perkins, Ph. D.,
Senior Applications Chemist,
Dr. Vaughan Langford, Ph. D.,
Director of Applications and Marketing,