|Overview: This presentation reviews for the attendee numerous technology innovations available for analyzing samples by GC/MS, highlighting new advancements that can dramatically improve throughput and add competitiveness to a business. Each attendee will also learn how robustness, reliability and versatility are optimized and what the impact can be from improving the related capabilities.
At the end of the presentation the attendee should be able to effectively determine which capabilities, technologies and techniques are best suited to improving performance and productivity in the lab and how to identify and alleviate bottlenecks by taking advantage of new (and existing) technologies.
Areas covered in the webinar:
- What are the latest GC-MS design innovations and what do they mean for your lab
- How to improve analytical robustness and flexibility with the latest technologies
- How to achieve lower detection limits and improved signal-to-noise (with fewer repeated samples)
- How to identify key specifications essential to maximizing performance and throughput.
- Sensitivity to accommodate newer regulatory limits
- Increased dynamic range to prevent repeats
- Which advances in software systems can best improve productivity
Who should attend?
- Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisors
- Laboratory Technicians / Operators
GC and GC-MS Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific