Guidelines, Technologies and Techniques for Successful Analytical Method Transfer
September 28, 2017
8:00 a.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
The decision to perform analytical method transfer between sites / laboratories is integral to the pharmaceutical development process for new medicinal products. There can be a fair amount of complexity due to the interrelationships between various departments, laboratories and sites.
This educational seminar provides guidance on the analytical method transfer workflow, reviews the "rules" provided by the regulatory and pharmacopeia's as well as techniques to employee when conducting analytical method transfer that will ensure your success.
Brought to you by:
• Regulations and guidance provided by the U.S. FDA and USP on lifecycle management of analytical procedures and method modernization
• Factors that impact the successful transfer of analytical methods and how to overcome them
• Novel tools that help overcome the challenges of analytical method transfer
• Laboratory Managers / Directors / Supervisors
• Laboratory Technicians / Operators
• Anyone that would like to know more about analytical method transfer!
Eric S. Grumbach,
Pharmaceutical Market Development