_____ Brought to you by WuXi AppTec _____
Quantum Mechanics & Artificial Intelligence in Med Chem Syntheses
September 24, 2020
8:00 a.m. PDT,
11:00 a.m. EDT,
16:00 BST, 17:00 CEST
The rate limiting step in chemistry discovery is synthesis. Various Machine Learning/Rule based retrosynthesis tools can lead to novel route planning approaches. And through Quantum Mechanics methods, we can expand our predictive capacity in route evaluation.
Join John S. Wai Ph.D., in an exploration of these cutting edge methods and learn about the new eBook titled "Quantum Mechanics for Organic Chemists. An Experimentalist Approach."
Brought to you by:
- What are Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Mechanics, and Informatics tools we find useful for improvement in synthetic planning and execution?
- How to enable an organization to fully capitalize on these revolutionary tools and prepare it for the future?
- How to change our thinking and working habits to incorporate these tools?
- MedChem Project Leaders
- Medicinal Chemists working in the labs
- MedChem Senior Management
- MedChem Computational chemists
- MedChem CRO coordinators/managers
John S. Wai
Vice President, Medicinal Chemistry,
C&EN Media Group