DSM Adds To Asian Composites | March 7, 2011 Issue - Vol. 89 Issue 10 | Chemical & Engineering News
 
 
0
Facebook
Volume 89 Issue 10 | p. 20 | Concentrates
Issue Date: March 7, 2011

DSM Adds To Asian Composites

Department: Business
Keywords: composites, vinyl ester, unsaturated polyester

DSM will augment its Asian presence in composite resins such as unsaturated polyester and vinyl esters. In China, its Jinling DSM Resins joint venture will invest about $70 million in a new facility in Nanjing that will replace an existing plant. DSM owns 75% of the venture; Sinopec holds the other 25%. DSM expects to complete the project early next year. In addition, DSM plans to establish a composite resins joint venture in . . .

You Do Not Have Access to C&EN Protected Content.



 
Chemical & Engineering News
ISSN 0009-2347
Copyright © American Chemical Society