Now Available for Apple and Android devices!
Keeping up with the latest chemistry news just became easier with C&EN Mobile for Apple and Android devices.
This free app provides access to daily news updates from C&EN Online, analysis and commentary from the CENtral Science blog network, and the latest chemistry job postings.
C&EN Mobile allows users to:
- - Preview each weekly issue's table of contents
- - Store purchased/downloaded issues in the "My Library" feature and read them offline
- - Get instant updates from C&EN Online using the pull-down refresh feature on "Latest
News," "CENtral Science," and "Jobs"
- - Read and comment directly on posts from the CENtral Science blog network
- - Share stories via email, Facebook, and Twitter
- - View an alternate landscape layout of the table of contents for the iPad
ACS members enjoy FREE access to all issues within the app
With the most recent update to C&EN Mobile, members of the American Chemical Society can now access all of the issues for no charge by entering their ACS ID*. If you are not an ACS member, C&EN's August and September issues are still available for free, and the July 25 issue comes pre-loaded with the app. All other individual issues of C&EN are available for purchase within the app for just $2.99 each.
For information about ACS membership or to join, visit www.acs.org/membership.
The ACS ID is a single set of log-in credentials (i.e., user name and password) used to access multiple ACS online products, including ACS Publications, C&EN Online, www.acs.org, and the ACS Network. Don't have one? Creating one is free and will only take a few minutes. Register now.
Contact Us/Report an Issue
Send e-mail to email@example.com.