Issue Date: April 20, 2009
ACS Honors Its 50-Year Members
The American Chemical Society and its local sections are honoring those who have been members for 50 years in 2009. This year, there are 850 50-year members. Each member will receive a certificate, a special pin, and a permanent badge entitling him or her to free registration at all national and regional meetings.
- » Download 2009 50-Year Members list
- (C&EN, pp. 51-56, 156 KB)
- This document has been saved as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file to retain the original formatting of the hard copy version. To view the documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download a free copy now or obtain further information about Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Chemical & Engineering News
- ISSN 0009-2347
- Copyright © American Chemical Society