Issue Date: December 7, 2009
Network FAQs And Glossary
- Questions can be asked and answered by community members.
- Community members can monitor and participate via e-mail and e-mail-enabled mobile devices.
- Photos, videos, and HTML snippets can be embedded.
- Documents can be online (wiki), and/or video, PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other file types.
- The document owner can decide who may collaborate on a document and whether approval is required before publishing.
- Versions of documents are saved, and a side-by-side comparison between various versions of wiki documents can be done online.
Members can collaborate with specific users, or for specific purposes, in groups, or they can cast a wider net and interact more broadly with others who share similar interests and challenges in forums.
- Spaces created around broad topics for broad participation.
Users can invite other users into “Your network” and, after they accept, see their e-mail addresses.
Profiles and Directory of Members
Users can create a profile that highlights their expertise and experience and promotes their accomplishments. Basic directory information will include name, location, division, and local section membership.
- Chemical & Engineering News
- ISSN 0009-2347
- Copyright © American Chemical Society